So, What is Money?
Money is Debt!
- Personal debt is at its highest level in history – an average of £54,000 per family
- We currently pay £192 million in interest to the banks every single day
- Almost no-one under 40 can afford a house
- Over 2 million people can’t find work in the UK
- But the government’s ‘answer’ to this debt crisis is to get people to borrow even more…
It doesn’t have to be this way!
Positive Money is Campaigning to change the Way Money is Created – and has Proposals for How to Fix the Banking System. Perhaps George Osborne should listen! He is ignoring all the expert advice so what is George Osborne playing at? It is probably a great mistake to think that George Osborne, or at least those advising him, do not know what they are doing. What George Osborne might gain as a result of taking the flak for being the ‘worst Chancellor’ of all times is a matter for speculation.