Jeremy Corbyn, as a candidate for the Leader of the Labour Party presents a welcome change to British politics. Now we hear of an alternative to the damaging policies of cuts. In this interview, he speaks about his toxic rivals and Labour’s future. His words are clear, intelligent and speak the sense which so many Labour supporters have been waiting to hear for so long.
- Banking Crisis – Corbyn supports Tight Regulations on Banks
- NHS – Opposes Private Finance Initiatives, Supports Health Service for all
- Iraq War – Jeremy Corbyn opposed sale of arms to Iraq, and founded Stop the War movement
- Benefits Cap – Inequality and Poverty is Appalling
- Deficit and Austerity – Labour should be Investing in People and The Future
- Tax – Closing Tax Loopholes and Corporation Tax Avoidance a priority
- Europe – Labour need a Voice in Europe, opposing TTIP
Reblogged this on yon and commented:
Bill Shorten. Listen and learn.